Friday, June 25, 2010

Tom Cruise's couch jumping days are over...Knight and Day will be a big hit.



Some people on this Earth just have "it". I hate to say it. It actually pains me to say it, but Tom Cruise is one of those guys. Wednesday night I went to see Knight and Day and granted, the movie isn't a Soderbergh or a Chrisotpher Nolan, but what it is is fun and damn entertaining. I didn't even want to like Tom Cruise, but I couldn't help it. He was engaging, surprisingly charismatic and very funny. If you're looking for something to walk away from inspired or intrigued, even sad or confused, trust me, this isn't it. In fact, save your money for Inception or The Adjustment Bureau if that's what you're looking for. But if you're looking for something mindless, something upbeat, something more summer-ish, Knight and Day will deliver on a platter to you 2 hours and 10 minutes of just plain fun. The only thing I could have done without is Cameron Diaz's stupid laugh, wrinkly face, and her oddly-shaped man torso. I don't like girls with that V angling down from their obliques like Cristiano Rinaldo. If I wanted my girl to look like a dude, I'd just date a dude, but I don't cause I'm not. Take for instance, Helen of Troy, you don't see dude abs. You just see an impeccably shaped specimen of sexuality and reproductive fitness. She's so sexy, I once knocked her up from another state. True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment